Better & Easier YiJia US Prime Policy
Starting from November 23, 2019, YiJia US is rolling out all-new policies that are easier for you to qualify for the Prime & Prime+ status.
- Join as a two-star member first, then direct sponsor a total of 2400 BV to be eligible for YiJia Prime. In return, you will receive a trip to Japan or Hawaii (flights not included).
- Any remaining BV accumulated from August 16, 2019 to November 22, 2019, can be counted towards your next qualification.
- Members who have qualified for the Prime status before November 23, 2019, and have received bonus as well, can still be eligible for another Prime status by direct sponsoring 2400 BV.
- As a Prime member, you will advance to the Prime+ status, when two of your direct sponsors also qualified for YiJia Prime. In return, you will receive a trip to Japan or Hawaii (flights not included) plus USD 1,000 in commission.
- As a Prime member, if one of your direct sponsors has qualified as a Prime member before November 23, 2019, you only need two more of your direct sponsors to reach the Prime status for you to qualify as a Prime+ member.
- If two of your direct sponsors have qualified as a Prime member before November 23, 2019, you only need one more of your direct sponsor to reach the Prime status for you to qualify as a Prime+ member.
Qualification period: August 16, 2019, to March 26, 2020 (Pacific Time)
You can only redeem YiJia’s 2020 incentive trips.
New packages available in 1,200 BV, 1,800 BV and 2,400 BV to help you reach your dream vacation faster.
Members who qualify for the Prime status after November 23, 2019, but do not wish to participate in any of the incentive trips, may receive USD 1,000 in place of the trip.
Before the end of the qualification period, you may qualify for multiple times.
You have qualified for a Prime status before Nov 23, 2019, but did not receive the $800 bonus because you exceeded the 8-week qualification period, you may be eligible for a trip to Japan or Hawaii (flights not included) if you direct sponsor 600 BV more.
For more information, please contact your team leader or your local Marketing staff.