Flexible Liposome Mask
"Experience unparalleled levels of softness, hydration, clarity and youthfulness."
Suggested Retail Price: $85 USD (before tax) / Box (10 masks)
The MAIONE Flexible Liposome Mask is infused with Dalbergia Odorifera extract, peptides and other ingredients and is suitable for all skin types. It also utilizes liposome and biofiber material for a truly deep penetration of skin surface to effectively moisturize and nourish your skin as well as replenishing your skin with antioxidants. The application of this moisturizing mask essentially bathes your skin in essential extracts helping to refine your lines, reduce dryness to make your skin clear and translucent.
- Strengthens Skin Barrier, Relieves Sensitivity
- Retains Moisture, Hydrates Skin
- Lifts and Firms, Improves Facial Contour
Utilizing Cutting Edge Technologies
Liposomes are spherical-shaped vesicles made of one or more phospholipid bilayers and other amphiphilic substances dispersed in water. Liposomes vary in size but can easily pass through the cuticle layer for truly deep hydration.
A great deal of facial mask ingredients is too large on a molecular level to pass through the cuticle and dermis to achieve authentic hydration for your skin. The role of liposomes is to overcome the molecular penetration hurdles of traditional face masks, which will allow nourishing natural ingredients to enter your skin as well as improve damaged skin cells.
Tencel is a high-quality and eco-friendly synthetic fiber obtained from eucalyptus pulp. It has an extremely soft texture and very hypoallergenic. The ultrafine fiber allows your skin to breathe, contours and deeply penetrates your skin down to the cellular level.
MAIONE Flexible Liposome Mask is enriched with polypeptides, including palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and palmitoyl tripeptide-1. Consisting of various amino acids, the peptides stimulate collagen and glycosaminoglycans synthesis, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, they also help to suppress interleukin production, which triggers inflammatory responses and leads to glycation damage, giving your skin a youthful and healthy look.
Dalbergia Odorifera trees, also known as “the tree of gold,” are mainly found in the tropical rainforest of Sanya, China. D. Odorifera trees are widely used in traditional Chinese medicine. It contains essential oils and flavonoids with medicinal effects exhibited through clinical studies. YiJia established the world’s first D. Odorifera tree planting and production facility. Adding the extract from D. Odorifera tree is a precious resource beneficial to skin health. This includes anti-bacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Zero Animal Cruelty
- Tencel Material – Light, thin and gentle, contours to your face while allowing it to breathe naturally
- High Absorption – Allows for nutrients and extracts to be rapidly absorbed and retained in your skin.
- High Extract Concentration – There is an abundance of essential ingredients and extracts to help with skincare, in contrast to other masks on the market.
- Hypoallergenic Formula – Avoid risk on sensitive or allergic skin.
Instructions & Specifications
0.85 fl. oz / 0.25 ml
Recommended Skin Type
Directions for Use:
- After cleansing, place the sheet mask over your face. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Lightly pat the mask to fit your facial contours.
- Remove and discard the sheet mask after 15-20 minutes, then gently massage the remaining essence into your skin
- For better results, combine with other MAIONE skincare products as your regular skincare regimen
Note: The product may not be used together with cosmetics containing lead, mercury or hormone.
External use only. Stop using it immediately and consult your doctor if your skin feels uncomfortable.